Famous Scripts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scripts for RSBot made by Famous

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New scripts being created everyday! Go to GameKiller.net!

Jorge Rafael Videla

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tranthuongbn

Jorge Rafael Videla Empty
PostSubject: Jorge Rafael Videla   Jorge Rafael Videla EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 9:54 am

Jorge Rafael Videla (Spanish pronunciation: [ˈxorxe rafaˈel βiˈðela]; born 2 August 1925) is a former senior commander in the Argentine Army who was the de facto President of Argentina from 1976 to 1981. He came to power in a coup d'état that deposed Isabel Martínez de Perón. After the return of a representative democratic government, he was prosecuted for large-scale human rights abuses and crimes against humanity that took place under his rule, including kidnappings or forced disappearance, widespread torture and extrajudicial murder of activists, political opponents (either real, suspected or alleged) as well as their families, at secret concentration camps. The accusations also included the theft of many babies born during the captivity of their mothers at the illegal detention centres. He was under house arrest until 10 October 2008, when he was sent to a military prison.[1] On 5 July 2010, Videla took full responsibility for his army's actions during his rule. "I accept the responsibility as the highest military authority during the internal war. My subordinates followed my orders," he told an Argentine court.[2] On 22 December 2010, Videla was sentenced to life in a civilian prison for the deaths of 31 prisoners following his coup d'état.[3][4]

charm bracelets
infrared laser for pain
Back to top Go down

Jorge Rafael Videla
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Famous Scripts :: Off-Topic :: Spam-
Jump to: