Scripts for RSBot made by Famous

HomePortalMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
New scripts being created everyday! Go to GameKiller.net!

Share | 

My Rig, My Rig

Go down 
AuthorMessage
golden

PostSubject: My Rig, My Rig   Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:52 am

Figured I would post the specs of my rig. To nip some complaints in the bud, yes it's excessive, no it's not a budget or bang for the buck build, yes I have a girlfriend, it is paid for with a job, and so on. I just wanted to save up for a while for a killer rig, so I did.

Onto the good stuff!

CPU: QX6800
Mobo: Asus Striker Extreme
RAM: Corsair XMS2 Pro DDR 800
HDD: WD 7500AAKS (Two, in RAID 0)
Case: Kandalf LCS (Liquid Cooling system)
Graphics: EVGA 8800GTX (Two, SLI)
Monitor: Samsung 226BW (1680 X 1050 native)
PSU: Enermax Galaxy 1000W
Keyboard: Logitech G15
Mouse: Logitech G7

That's the bulk of it. I have another 2TB of Mybooks connected by Firewire800 (I'm a media packrat, I back up my DVDs to waich on networks TVs and travel with). Also works for backup. Also got the basics, a few extra fans, a pair of Lite-On combo drives, mousepad, and the like.

Had it for three weeks (well, only finished for good a few days ago, a dual boot on RAID 0 with partitions and all is a royal pain), and haven't regretted it a moment! Haven't overclocked yet, but certainly looking forward to it; give me a few days to settle in and relax. The quad core processor runs at just 40C full load already, and thats without lapping or tuning. The graphics run hot already, but leaves a little room; a waterblock in the future will open those up as well.

Miss Sixty|all saints clothing
Back to top Go down

My Rig, My Rig
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Famous Scripts :: Off-Topic :: Spam-
Jump to: