Famous Scripts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scripts for RSBot made by Famous

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New scripts being created everyday! Go to GameKiller.net!

Famous Miner v3.5 update :D?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
666XxSatanxX

Famous Miner v3.5 update :D? Empty
PostSubject: Famous Miner v3.5 update :D?   Famous Miner v3.5 update :D? EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 10:15 am

Hey.. i was wondering if you could make an update to the famous miner 3.4 for Skillers...
My level 3 account cant wield the mithril pick and the bank inventory button puts my pick in the bank... and my guy just runs off to mine some more without the pick >.<... if this update can be made then i would love it because famous miner v3.4 seems like a really nice miner for teh lazy ppl like me and the layout of the thing just is sweet Smile.
Back to top Go down
Sanuka

Sanuka

Famous Miner v3.5 update :D? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famous Miner v3.5 update :D?   Famous Miner v3.5 update :D? EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 10:44 am

i think your problem has to be more specific, since coding a script is about preset actions for possibilities.

but from what I can understand it deposits your mith picaxe in the bank n wanders off? Seems like the Bank method needs a check to see wether or not your picaxe is in your inventory.
Back to top Go down

Famous Miner v3.5 update :D?
Page 1 of 1