Scripts for RSBot made by Famous

HomePortalMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
New scripts being created everyday! Go to GameKiller.net!

[REQ] Ivy Chopper

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ben

Ben

[REQ] Ivy Chopper Empty
PostSubject: [REQ] Ivy Chopper   [REQ] Ivy Chopper EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 6:06 pm

There is an already created Ivy Script "Drizzt Ivy Chopper", it highly sucks[Lot's of Flaws]. The only location possible is in CastleWars, the bot itself looks like a bot, It randomly clicks other vines in the middle of chopping and it turns around so you can't actually see Ivy and then it switches to another Ivy,
----------
Ivy is highly quick experience yielding roughly 1.2k experience per minute (332.5 experience per cut) You can get more if your a faster cutter and have a higher woodcutting level [REQ] Ivy Chopper Icon_twisted
----------
I would like to achieve 99 Woodcutting, I have spent a couple of days getting up to 84 woodcutting, however it is fairly dull I will list some of the things it must contain [Sorry to sound pushy but it makes sense, thanks for reading this also btw.]
----------
Items in BLUE are required.
Items in GREEN are extra, could be added in another update.
----------
Location: - Varrock is only one that should really be needed, but falador is also good.
----------
Varrock
Castle [East of Grand Exchange], There is two locations the one closest to the Yews is the less crowded of the two.]
Falador [Outside of north castle walls], There is approximately 6 Ivies but it is quite often crowded.
----------
Hatchets used: - Dragon and Rune are the most Necessary as Ivies require a high woodcutting level as it is.
----------
Dragon
- Quickest for Experience
Runite - Cheaper, however still quick
Stealing Creation axes (Proto-Tool) - Yields Double experience, they last for 35k experience, so it should have the ability to either use another SCAxe when the first runes out, or use an axe already inside your inventory/Bag
----------
Items Obtained: Birds nests MUST be obtainable, as they are the only item obtained through woodcutting the Ivies. Doesn't need to be added instantly, could be added into another Update.
----------
Birds Nest - Only way to make money through cutting Ivy's, they should be disabled from opening, otherwise your inventory could get filled up too quickly with seeds/rings/eggs excetera. It doesn't have to be added instantly, but could be released into another update.
----------
MultiTasking:
----------
Check Woodcutting experience - Just to make it look more like human characteristics.
Set an objective - Everytime it levels could it be possible to set a goal for the next level?
Check Objective Percentage - If the above works, would make it look a lot more humanistic.
Cut a yew log every now and then - Not sure if it's true, but I've heard if you cut a tree consistently and then switch to another tree and back again it resets your bird nest rate, again I'm not sure if this is true or not.]
----------
Banking:
----------
Birds Nests - If the Bag fills up with Birds nests it won't be able to pick any more up, banking them could be useful.
Yew Logs - If you went with the Cutting a yew log suggestion, you will need to eventually be able to Bank these along with your Birds nest, luckily you are able to deposit all invy with one click. however this option would not work with SCAxes or skillers below wielding axe level. An option in the GUI to adjust these settings could be useful.
----------
Whole section is fairly sketchy and would need to be thought about clearly. Thats why it's shaded green.
----------

----------
Please take into Consideration on the amount of time I spent making this suggestion, so any feedback would be great. Cheers for taking the time to read this, and I hope you can create this Script as flawless as your miner.
----------

Deepest regards Ben.
Back to top Go down
Tyon

[REQ] Ivy Chopper Empty
PostSubject: Re: [REQ] Ivy Chopper   [REQ] Ivy Chopper EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 6:19 pm

I vouch lol

One thing though. I think the objective should be set manually before starting botting. just set it 99 lol will look more human =P and you can make it check goal percentage anyway =P

(yes, it's my first post, so what? I gotta start somewhere xD)
Back to top Go down
Ben

Ben

[REQ] Ivy Chopper Empty
PostSubject: Re: [REQ] Ivy Chopper   [REQ] Ivy Chopper EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 6:21 pm

Yes Tyon, but setting an objective every level is a more realistic way, if it's doing it whilst botting it make it look more human like, because I don't think there is any script out there that contains an objective checker, thus being the first would make it safer?
Back to top Go down
Ben

Ben

[REQ] Ivy Chopper Empty
PostSubject: Re: [REQ] Ivy Chopper   [REQ] Ivy Chopper EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 12:51 pm

I did a progress report on legit woodcutting ivy, cut 73k experience in 55 minutes, got a little bored at this point so my speed began to deteriorate :S, If you can create this script I will make youtube video's of it to put on the RSBot website, and have a sub link to your site.
Back to top Go down
Ben

Ben

[REQ] Ivy Chopper Empty
PostSubject: Re: [REQ] Ivy Chopper   [REQ] Ivy Chopper EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 7:14 pm

Famous have you noticed this post yet? It's really in detail and I've been waiting for someone to look at it for a while now XD

Thanks anyways Ben.
Back to top Go down
Famous
Administrator
Administrator
Famous

[REQ] Ivy Chopper Empty
PostSubject: Re: [REQ] Ivy Chopper   [REQ] Ivy Chopper EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:41 pm

Sorry I haven't been on lately. I've been really busy with things. (Sports, schoolm etc.) Thanks for keeping the forums alive though Very Happy

Back to top Go down
https://famousscripts.forumotion.com
Ben

Ben

[REQ] Ivy Chopper Empty
PostSubject: Re: [REQ] Ivy Chopper   [REQ] Ivy Chopper EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 5:01 am

Not a problem and nice avatar ;D
Back to top Go down
Benny

Benny

[REQ] Ivy Chopper Empty
PostSubject: Re: [REQ] Ivy Chopper   [REQ] Ivy Chopper EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 2:50 pm

Not sure if you know about this mate, but there is currently a new fixed version of the Ivy cutting script your talking about, well so iv herd anyway, im sure if you searched rsbot.org for 20 minutes you would find about 10 of them, of wich 5 or so would work smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[REQ] Ivy Chopper Empty
PostSubject: Re: [REQ] Ivy Chopper   [REQ] Ivy Chopper Empty

Back to top Go down

[REQ] Ivy Chopper
Page 1 of 1